Welcome to my blog-folio!

Hi!


What´s this?
Welcome to my Blogfolio. Hope you find something you like! On this blog you will find a mix of graphic design I have done in my current and previous jobs.

My work history
My current work title is Editor-in-chief for Nordic Bridal Media, which involves both hands-on and strategic work with the companys different magazines, websites and social media. I also do layouts, ads and graphics for both print and web.

I worked for 5 years at Närhälsan (The primary health care institution in region Västra Götaland) as a Communicator with graphic design as my main responsibility.


Educational background:
I studied 2 years of Design and Media Communication at the Noroff Institute in addition to one year of Advertising and Mac Design at Norges Kreative Fagskole
Mari Kråkenes Loewen
in Bergen, Norway. The studies involve Photography, Graphic Design and Web Design, mostly using Mac and the classic Adobe environment as tools.


Contact me for more info!
marikrakenes@gmail.com

Mari

Comments